Presma® Jackal Series 223/5.56 Free Float Handguards, Cerakote Desert Sand, 10 inch
Presma® Jackal Series 223/5.56 Free Float Handguards, Cerakote Desert Sand, 10". SKU PRJA021DS
Jackal Series now available with Cerakote Finish!
Cerakote is an oven cured, thin permanent ceramic gun coating that is rust-proof, self-lubricating, scratch-resistant, and solvent resistant. Also enhances impact strength and hardness and is designed to last the lifetime of the firearm.
Replacing the standard 223/5.56 handguard with a Presma® Jackal Series Mount free float quad rail enhances the tactical look for your firearm and provides an instant rock-solid platform for accessories.
Free float quad rails also offer other benefits too such as improved shooting accuracy. Since any pressure on the barrel by a grip or bipod will have an effect on shooting accuracy, which is amplified over longer distances, but our free float quad rail does not touch the barrel at all. No matter how much force you put on the bipod or grip, it will have zero effect on the barrel.
• Attaches directly to the upper receiver via a barrel nut (included)
• Fits: 223/5.56
• Cerakote Desert Sand H-199Q
• Lightweight Free Floating Barrel Design
• Full Length Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails on top
• Keymod accessory hole system on both sides and bottom
• Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte finish and Cerakote in USA
• Each Handguard includes 1 steel barrel nut and Teflon coated screws